Oct
Posted by Vicki in Articles,Merlin with 40 Comments

What’s in store for Morgana?

In the last series Morgana stopped being a good little princess and started to become the evil sorceress of legend. It is really nice to play someone who is that in control and that powerful, and to be a woman playing that is fantastic – and so fun! Bad girls get all the best lines.

What skills have you acquired in five series of Merlin?

This series I’ve finally learned to gallop on a horse. I could sit on a horse and just about be ok but as soon as the horse started trotting – there is something very inelegant about a horse trotting and I swear to god when you’re wearing a corset it doesn’t get any better!  So we’ve bypassed trotting. I’ve decided that Morgana doesn’t trot; she gallops.

Anything else?

I can say old English in a hispanic/Italian accent. I made a decision back in series four that when Morgana casts spells, she should sound really sexy so I started adopting an accent. I can also walk in heels which I couldn’t do before Merlin. When she was good Morgana, she had very high heels; now she gets to wear flats, which is another good thing about being bad – she’s a far more practical girl!

READ MORE @ Radio Times.

40 Comments
  1. I’m satisfied with this specific info and will gladly read much more from you. You’re a wonderful author with loads of talent. Thanks a lot.

Comment by pest control kuala lumpur — June 24, 2013 @ 4:03 am

2. It is truly amazing writing. I’m satisfied with the impressive usage of verbiage as well as formatting. I accept lots of the points you tend to make.

Comment by vibrating floors — July 6, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

3. I’m happy I found this write-up. Your information is thought-provoking and most exciting. I agree with the points you have made in this writing.

Comment by blast zone — July 9, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

4. I go through numerous web based content articles and I have discovered that it’s hard to find top quality writing. I’m extremely happy I discovered this post because it renews my own belief in very good authors. It is superb!

Comment by johnsonwallcoverings.com — July 10, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

5. Passion is actually what’s missing in much of the web based content I read these days. Your own article has got the optimal mix of creating interest and also very nicely written content and I am satisfied.

Comment by Italian furniture — July 16, 2013 @ 4:06 am

6. I’ve been reading through plenty of information today on this subject matter. You are the only person who aided me to make sense of it all.

Comment by bugmaster.ca — July 18, 2013 @ 4:56 pm

7. Getting the viewpoint across by way of writing is pretty hard, but you have done it. I’m extremely intrigued with the viewpoints you actually make and how you phrased the content. Thank you for a fascinating, nicely written good quality post.

Comment by get software — July 21, 2013 @ 4:05 am

8. It is a fabulous write-up. It’s not only well-written, it is interesting and you have depicted your opinions fantastically. You’ve hit gold with this content.

Comment by dj in riverside ca — July 24, 2013 @ 12:12 pm

9. I’m glad I came across this post. Your own information is actually thought provoking and extremely intriguing. I agree with the points you have made in this specific writing.

Comment by steampunk boots suffolk — August 5, 2013 @ 6:20 am

10. I’ve added this particular article to my personal favorites bar as I wish to read it once again. I actually accept most of the viewpoints you’ve created, however I feel the need to take into consideration a few elements.

Comment by soft skills training — August 16, 2013 @ 10:13 am

11. I’m not really a writer, nonetheless I like to read and I also know what I personally love. Furthermore I know great writing when I see it which is excellent.

Comment by mer — August 19, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

12. Breathtaking presentation! You have showed your own points quite nicely in this article. Not so many people are focused enough to write this well. Thanks a lot.

Comment by equestrian houses for sale — August 25, 2013 @ 8:18 am

13. Superb post! I value top quality writing and it is just that; really great writing. You kept me interested from the very first word to the last and I agree entirely on every single point you have made here.

Comment by Click Here — August 27, 2013 @ 11:22 am

14. This content is actually sound. Thank you for sharing your own content. It is extraordinary top quality material with real worth. I personally do thank you for your hard work and I also come to an agreement together with your views.

Comment by Bulk SMS in Nigeria — November 21, 2013 @ 5:24 pm

15. I am going through a tough time fathoming just how much research you had to undertake for this specific data, nevertheless I like it and I also accept. You tend to make a lot of sense.

Comment by cvv store — November 22, 2013 @ 10:33 am

16. I am very happy with the writer’s competence on this specific subject. It has assisted me personally arrive at a better understanding of this specific matter. I actually truly value this brilliant content. Thank you.

Comment by Bulk SMS in Nigeria — December 9, 2013 @ 9:09 am

17. Often I have to figure out what the writer is intending to state in their articles. There’s absolutely no doubt about your post. It’s fabulous!

Comment by gym wear — December 9, 2013 @ 10:03 am

18. I am pleased you selected to express your own effort with folks like me. I have been looking for this specific information and also until recently I personally only thought it was complicated. Thanks.

Comment by chat gratis, chatta online — December 10, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

19. This post is an exceptional treasure of useful material. You grabbed my interest right away with the points you made. Authors who take some time and make some effort to deliver good quality writing deserve an incentive.

Comment by mammoth mountain cabin rentals — December 11, 2013 @ 11:03 pm

20. I’m pleased with the effort you’ve so definitely placed into this content. I am furthermore amazed with your point of view on this specific matter, especially because you have made your points so clear.

Comment by get rid termite — December 12, 2013 @ 2:26 pm

21. Genuinely fabulous composing! A lot more authors really should care as much as you do about the material they come up with. It has truly offered me a good reason to consider more on this particular subject matter. Many thanks for this.

Comment by herve leger dresses on sale — December 12, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

22. It is good to go through a piece of writing that so very effectively has been compiled by an intelligent person. You are a remarkable author. This top-quality.

Comment by sunlabs — December 13, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

23. I’m attracted to this particular post’s subject matter. You are an exceptional writer with a lot of imaginative and prescient vision. I value how nicely you tend to make your points plus your commitment to article writing. This specific is actually smart content.

Comment by best gaming brands — December 14, 2013 @ 8:44 am

24. It is satisfying to notice that your content verifies my view. I personally could not have mentioned this better personally. You’ve definitely gone above and beyond with this particular post. Thanks so much.

Comment by online now make money — December 16, 2013 @ 6:35 am

25. This is really outstanding material. This triggers thought in the reader and it is compiled clearly so it’s easily readable and also grab. Many thanks for sharing your own knowledge.

Comment by Sms in Nigeria — December 18, 2013 @ 5:39 pm

26. Thanks for discussing your very well researched information. I actually appreciate the work you did and the way you discovered a distinctive and fascinating strategy to share your own broad expertise in this subject.

Comment by luxury links — December 19, 2013 @ 11:24 am

27. This is truly first prize, blue ribbon material you’ve written right here. I actually haven’t had the pleasure of reading this kind of interesting material in quite a while.

Comment by Inflatable bouncers — December 19, 2013 @ 7:54 pm

28. Virtually all writers ought to care just as much as you do about presenting wonderful content just like you. Great grammar as well as nicely written content makes a huge difference to any smart individual. You’ve really performed great work on this.

Comment by drinks manufacturer — December 20, 2013 @ 5:50 am

29. It has become uncommon to find truly great article content online any longer. I was happy to come across this particular well-written post. Presently there are many reasonable points developed which caused me to think. I must accept a lot of.

Comment by beverages production — December 20, 2013 @ 5:50 am

30. It’s good to read through an article that so effectively has been created by a smart person. You’re an outstanding author. This top quality.

Comment by tanning lotion — December 20, 2013 @ 6:09 am

31. Any time I find info which provides me personally reason to employ my own brain, I am pleased. You’ve truly given my brain a reason to awaken and work. It is a good write-up. Thank you very much.

Comment by sun laboratories — December 20, 2013 @ 6:23 am

32. Passion is actually what is absent in most of the web based material I read nowadays. Your current article contains the optimal mixture of compiling enthusiasm and also nicely written content and I am satisfied.

Comment by Pest Control Day — December 20, 2013 @ 7:41 am

33. Incredible is definitely the sole term I’m able to find to explain your content. I actually can’t let you know how long it has been since I have found this sort of tremendous writing. I actually concur with your points. Amazing work!

Comment by Buy commercial inflatables — December 20, 2013 @ 8:59 am

34. The amount of info in this post has just fascinated me, because all I’ve been able to get is actually preliminary info on this specific subject. Many thanks.

Comment by beats for sale — December 20, 2013 @ 9:11 am

35. It has been a long, very long time since I have looked through top quality content just like your article. You have carried out superb work on this and I am impressed with your point of view. Incredible job.

Comment by power brands consulting reviews — December 20, 2013 @ 9:11 am

36. Great unique material. Thank you for making this specific subject captivating and crystal clear. Your arrangement of the points you made is terrific. I stand in awe of your own genuine writing competencies.

Comment by Bulk SMS in Nigeria — February 3, 2014 @ 5:01 am

37. It’s been a long time ever since I actually loved a piece of writing that much. Your information is quite informative, very well researched and written. I personally thank you for your effort as well as way of writing. Thank you.

Comment by meladerm reviews — April 6, 2014 @ 6:59 am

38. Often times I have to determine what the author is attempting to state in their own articles. There is simply no question about your write-up. It’s outstanding!

Comment by beverage product — May 3, 2014 @ 8:09 am

39. I can’t just read this article and never tell you what a fantastic work you did with this particular. I am impressed with how well you actually represent your opinions. I am of the same mind just like you.

Comment by drink bottling — May 7, 2014 @ 6:58 pm

40. I like a well-compiled post just like a number of other web based readers. I had been amazed that this info was so much fascinating. You’ve offered me personally cause to reflect on a lot of components of your own material. I actually like this.

Comment by Self Tanning Lotion — May 9, 2014 @ 6:23 am