Oct
Posted by Vicki in Articles,Merlin with 63 Comments

What’s in store for Morgana?

In the last series Morgana stopped being a good little princess and started to become the evil sorceress of legend. It is really nice to play someone who is that in control and that powerful, and to be a woman playing that is fantastic – and so fun! Bad girls get all the best lines.

What skills have you acquired in five series of Merlin?

This series I’ve finally learned to gallop on a horse. I could sit on a horse and just about be ok but as soon as the horse started trotting – there is something very inelegant about a horse trotting and I swear to god when you’re wearing a corset it doesn’t get any better!  So we’ve bypassed trotting. I’ve decided that Morgana doesn’t trot; she gallops.

Anything else?

I can say old English in a hispanic/Italian accent. I made a decision back in series four that when Morgana casts spells, she should sound really sexy so I started adopting an accent. I can also walk in heels which I couldn’t do before Merlin. When she was good Morgana, she had very high heels; now she gets to wear flats, which is another good thing about being bad – she’s a far more practical girl!

READ MORE @ Radio Times.

63 Comments
  1. I’m satisfied with this specific info and will gladly read much more from you. You’re a wonderful author with loads of talent. Thanks a lot.

Comment by pest control kuala lumpur — June 24, 2013 @ 4:03 am

2. It is truly amazing writing. I’m satisfied with the impressive usage of verbiage as well as formatting. I accept lots of the points you tend to make.

Comment by vibrating floors — July 6, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

3. I’m happy I found this write-up. Your information is thought-provoking and most exciting. I agree with the points you have made in this writing.

Comment by blast zone — July 9, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

4. I go through numerous web based content articles and I have discovered that it’s hard to find top quality writing. I’m extremely happy I discovered this post because it renews my own belief in very good authors. It is superb!

Comment by johnsonwallcoverings.com — July 10, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

5. Passion is actually what’s missing in much of the web based content I read these days. Your own article has got the optimal mix of creating interest and also very nicely written content and I am satisfied.

Comment by Italian furniture — July 16, 2013 @ 4:06 am

6. I’ve been reading through plenty of information today on this subject matter. You are the only person who aided me to make sense of it all.

Comment by bugmaster.ca — July 18, 2013 @ 4:56 pm

7. Getting the viewpoint across by way of writing is pretty hard, but you have done it. I’m extremely intrigued with the viewpoints you actually make and how you phrased the content. Thank you for a fascinating, nicely written good quality post.

Comment by get software — July 21, 2013 @ 4:05 am

8. It is a fabulous write-up. It’s not only well-written, it is interesting and you have depicted your opinions fantastically. You’ve hit gold with this content.

Comment by dj in riverside ca — July 24, 2013 @ 12:12 pm

9. I’m glad I came across this post. Your own information is actually thought provoking and extremely intriguing. I agree with the points you have made in this specific writing.

Comment by steampunk boots suffolk — August 5, 2013 @ 6:20 am

10. I’ve added this particular article to my personal favorites bar as I wish to read it once again. I actually accept most of the viewpoints you’ve created, however I feel the need to take into consideration a few elements.

Comment by soft skills training — August 16, 2013 @ 10:13 am

11. I’m not really a writer, nonetheless I like to read and I also know what I personally love. Furthermore I know great writing when I see it which is excellent.

Comment by mer — August 19, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

12. Breathtaking presentation! You have showed your own points quite nicely in this article. Not so many people are focused enough to write this well. Thanks a lot.

Comment by equestrian houses for sale — August 25, 2013 @ 8:18 am

13. Superb post! I value top quality writing and it is just that; really great writing. You kept me interested from the very first word to the last and I agree entirely on every single point you have made here.

Comment by Click Here — August 27, 2013 @ 11:22 am

14. This content is actually sound. Thank you for sharing your own content. It is extraordinary top quality material with real worth. I personally do thank you for your hard work and I also come to an agreement together with your views.

Comment by Bulk SMS in Nigeria — November 21, 2013 @ 5:24 pm

15. I am going through a tough time fathoming just how much research you had to undertake for this specific data, nevertheless I like it and I also accept. You tend to make a lot of sense.

Comment by cvv store — November 22, 2013 @ 10:33 am

16. I am very happy with the writer’s competence on this specific subject. It has assisted me personally arrive at a better understanding of this specific matter. I actually truly value this brilliant content. Thank you.

Comment by Bulk SMS in Nigeria — December 9, 2013 @ 9:09 am

17. Often I have to figure out what the writer is intending to state in their articles. There’s absolutely no doubt about your post. It’s fabulous!

Comment by gym wear — December 9, 2013 @ 10:03 am

18. I am pleased you selected to express your own effort with folks like me. I have been looking for this specific information and also until recently I personally only thought it was complicated. Thanks.

Comment by chat gratis, chatta online — December 10, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

19. This post is an exceptional treasure of useful material. You grabbed my interest right away with the points you made. Authors who take some time and make some effort to deliver good quality writing deserve an incentive.

Comment by mammoth mountain cabin rentals — December 11, 2013 @ 11:03 pm

20. I’m pleased with the effort you’ve so definitely placed into this content. I am furthermore amazed with your point of view on this specific matter, especially because you have made your points so clear.

Comment by get rid termite — December 12, 2013 @ 2:26 pm

21. Genuinely fabulous composing! A lot more authors really should care as much as you do about the material they come up with. It has truly offered me a good reason to consider more on this particular subject matter. Many thanks for this.

Comment by herve leger dresses on sale — December 12, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

22. It is good to go through a piece of writing that so very effectively has been compiled by an intelligent person. You are a remarkable author. This top-quality.

Comment by sunlabs — December 13, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

23. I’m attracted to this particular post’s subject matter. You are an exceptional writer with a lot of imaginative and prescient vision. I value how nicely you tend to make your points plus your commitment to article writing. This specific is actually smart content.

Comment by best gaming brands — December 14, 2013 @ 8:44 am

24. It is satisfying to notice that your content verifies my view. I personally could not have mentioned this better personally. You’ve definitely gone above and beyond with this particular post. Thanks so much.

Comment by online now make money — December 16, 2013 @ 6:35 am

25. This is really outstanding material. This triggers thought in the reader and it is compiled clearly so it’s easily readable and also grab. Many thanks for sharing your own knowledge.

Comment by Sms in Nigeria — December 18, 2013 @ 5:39 pm

26. Virtually all writers ought to care just as much as you do about presenting wonderful content just like you. Great grammar as well as nicely written content makes a huge difference to any smart individual. You’ve really performed great work on this.

Comment by drinks manufacturer — December 20, 2013 @ 5:50 am

27. It’s good to read through an article that so effectively has been created by a smart person. You’re an outstanding author. This top quality.

Comment by tanning lotion — December 20, 2013 @ 6:09 am

28. Any time I find info which provides me personally reason to employ my own brain, I am pleased. You’ve truly given my brain a reason to awaken and work. It is a good write-up. Thank you very much.

Comment by sun laboratories — December 20, 2013 @ 6:23 am

29. Passion is actually what is absent in most of the web based material I read nowadays. Your current article contains the optimal mixture of compiling enthusiasm and also nicely written content and I am satisfied.

Comment by Pest Control Day — December 20, 2013 @ 7:41 am

30. Incredible is definitely the sole term I’m able to find to explain your content. I actually can’t let you know how long it has been since I have found this sort of tremendous writing. I actually concur with your points. Amazing work!

Comment by Buy commercial inflatables — December 20, 2013 @ 8:59 am

31. The amount of info in this post has just fascinated me, because all I’ve been able to get is actually preliminary info on this specific subject. Many thanks.

Comment by beats for sale — December 20, 2013 @ 9:11 am

32. It has been a long, very long time since I have looked through top quality content just like your article. You have carried out superb work on this and I am impressed with your point of view. Incredible job.

Comment by power brands consulting reviews — December 20, 2013 @ 9:11 am

33. Great unique material. Thank you for making this specific subject captivating and crystal clear. Your arrangement of the points you made is terrific. I stand in awe of your own genuine writing competencies.

Comment by Bulk SMS in Nigeria — February 3, 2014 @ 5:01 am

34. It’s been a long time ever since I actually loved a piece of writing that much. Your information is quite informative, very well researched and written. I personally thank you for your effort as well as way of writing. Thank you.

Comment by meladerm reviews — April 6, 2014 @ 6:59 am

35. Often times I have to determine what the author is attempting to state in their own articles. There is simply no question about your write-up. It’s outstanding!

Comment by beverage product — May 3, 2014 @ 8:09 am

36. I like a well-compiled post just like a number of other web based readers. I had been amazed that this info was so much fascinating. You’ve offered me personally cause to reflect on a lot of components of your own material. I actually like this.

Comment by Self Tanning Lotion — May 9, 2014 @ 6:23 am

37. It’s really an honor to go through premium quality content material similar to this today. You’ve displayed your genuine writing ability within this specific post as well as presented the perspectives with style. I personally accept a lot of your views.

Comment by tan overnight self tanning lotion — August 19, 2014 @ 3:19 pm

38. Really exceptional writing! A lot more writers need to care as much as you actually do regarding the content they come up with. It has truly given me a valid reason to consider much more on this subject. Thank you for this.

Comment by the best self tanner — August 21, 2014 @ 12:04 pm

39. It is a wonderful article! I’m remarkably pleased with your investigation and writing capabilities. You have hit the nail right on the head with this specific information in my view. You are good.

Comment by best self tanners — August 22, 2014 @ 4:22 am

40. I am glad I came across this article. Your own information is thought provoking as well as very intriguing. I accept the points you have made here in this writing.

Comment by best sunless tan — August 22, 2014 @ 11:59 am

41. You have a genuine ability for putting your thoughts into crystal clear, unique content. The article is simple to go through and understand. You have put forth a few good points that I agree with and value.

Comment by ultra dark spray — September 4, 2014 @ 5:48 pm

42. This is a really interesting and also top quality article. You genuinely got my own attention on various points. I accept you for the most part whilst thinking of some of these suggestions. Many thanks for caring with regards to your compiling.

Comment by spray tan machines — September 5, 2014 @ 12:59 pm

43. Personally, I feel you have added a lot to this specific subject. I liked this write-up a lot. It can’t be simple to create every paragraph intriguing, nonetheless you handled that.

Comment by tan overnight self tanning foam — September 6, 2014 @ 4:38 pm

44. I can tell the author of this post went far beyond to research this info. I’m quite amazed along with your opinions as well as way of writing.

Comment by self tanning foam — September 6, 2014 @ 4:39 pm

45. I know exactly what a task it could be to hold writing exciting, so I actually appreciate this post. It’s fascinating and also compiled well. Thank you.

Comment by ultra dark tanning lotion — September 6, 2014 @ 4:40 pm

46. It is a great article! I’m highly pleased with your research and also writing ability. You actually have hit the target with this particular information in my view. You actually are good.

Comment by ultra dark tanning — September 7, 2014 @ 4:21 am

47. I’ve gone through numerous articles on this specific topic, however this particular genuinely makes sense in my opinion. Many thanks for making this info so intriguing and simple to comprehend.

Comment by review ultra dark — September 10, 2014 @ 4:15 am

48. When I first began looking at this I seriously believed I would get lost, nonetheless you really know how to clear things up in your writing. Thank you so much for being so special as well as sharing this info.

Comment by tan maintainer lotion — September 10, 2014 @ 4:22 am

49. Quite often, I actually don’t like informative material, nonetheless I enjoy this information. You’ve got a marvelous talent and I also enjoyed this. Thank you very much.

Comment by ultra dark micro mist — September 10, 2014 @ 4:22 am

50. While I was reading the article, I noticed that I needed further assistance in learning how to create as your writer does. This specific is excellent. I am grateful I discovered this article.

Comment by Self Tanning Lotion Set — September 11, 2014 @ 4:51 am

51. I actually wish I had discovered your own write-up previously, but it is still fantastic reading. I loved going through your own viewpoint and I also concur with much of your own info. This particular is definitely very good content.

Comment by ultra dark sunless lotion — September 12, 2014 @ 3:45 am

52. Brilliant article! I actually accept nearly every aspect of this information you’ve compiled. You actually have top-quality perception on this topic. Many thanks for making this particular so clear and also understandable.

Comment by dark sunsation — September 12, 2014 @ 4:19 am

53. It is an extremely insightful write-up. This specific material tends to make me feel pensive and I like that. You know it’s good content whenever you trigger thought in your readers. Thanks a lot.

Comment by Self Tanning Lotion — September 13, 2014 @ 4:32 am

54. This article is a lot more than intriguing. You have written this in such a special fashion that I just read it and stayed fascinated. I accept the points in your content.

Comment by Brand Producer — September 15, 2014 @ 4:49 am

55. Thank you for generating this type of useful article. I actually feel it is the most engaging content on this specific subject matter I have actually gone through. You’ve carried out some heavy research as well as outstanding compiling. It is exceptional, good quality job.

Comment by tanning — September 15, 2014 @ 4:49 am

56. This is a prime example of great article writing. I think you’ve made logical points as well as arranged it in a neat and crystal clear way. Thank you so much.

Comment by energy drinks — September 15, 2014 @ 4:56 am

57. Wonderful writing is a thing I could value. You’ve made your own points in a smart way. I am amazed with exactly how interesting you have been capable to present this article.

Comment by ultra dark self tanning foam — September 16, 2014 @ 8:42 am

58. It has always been my own belief that excellent writing such as this requires exploration as well as talent. It is really obvious you have carried out your research. Fantastic job!

Comment by dark sunsation spray — September 16, 2014 @ 8:42 am

59. I’m just amazed by the way you put this information into concise and clear terms. Any individual should be able to grasp your own points and most should go along with you. That is wonderful top quality reading content.

Comment by tanning bed lotions — September 16, 2014 @ 8:44 am

60. Well-formatted and information similar to this satisfied me personally. Your views reflect my own generally plus you have written this in clear words.

Comment by tanning lotion — September 17, 2014 @ 3:10 am

61. In the event that I’d to provide a prime example of great quality material, this specific post would be one particular. It is very well-written material that maintains the interest very well.

Comment by dark sunsation spray — September 17, 2014 @ 4:06 am

62. If my own opinion is important right here, I like this information. It’s exciting and also informative without being intimidating. I’m delighted I had the chance to go through this. Thank you for your insight.

Comment by dark sunsation — September 17, 2014 @ 4:07 am

63. It requires a special individual to compose a brilliant article and you’re this kind of person. The points you make in this specific writing are very well thought out and composed.

Comment by ultra dark self tanning foam — September 17, 2014 @ 4:12 am